Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project Fantastic!

I am so happy with my mentor! This is going to be a great experience and we have only had one meeting. The very first meeting was fun and informative. For the most part we just talked about ourselves and what we liked to do. Just background information basically.

But the fun part was when we started to talk about what we wanted from this mentor-ship and what could be done. So as we sat and talked in Panera for almost two hours we hashed out a basic schedule of times I could come in. Plus Amy, my mentor, talked about different projects I could help out with, the different people I could meet too. I am thrilled knowing that what I thought would be pretty basic is almost like an internship!

It is exciting to know that I am going to be helping Hallmark marketing and development.

I can't wait to blog more after my first meeting with the team next Wednesday.

But in the mean time I will blog about someone in the office by Friday!

No comments: